All employees sign this Confidentiality Policy as a condition of employment.
Corporate Confidentiality Policy
Our customers, as part of actual work assignments or proposal development, invariably supply us with a broad array of information. This information, including but not necessarily limited to, materials, internal reports, customer lists, subscriber lists, member lists, and other items, should be considered by us as confidential to their business. "Confidential" means any information not generally known about a customer's business which gives, or is intended to give, that customer an advantage over competitors.
The protection of such information is essential. All of our Associates have a vital interest and responsibility to ensure that such information is properly protected. Accordingly, it is mandatory that all Associates understand and practice the following guidelines, recognizing our clients retain ownership of this information and that we have limited use privileges.
- It is your responsibility to treat information supplied to you in the course of conducting a project or developing a proposal as proprietary and confidential. Refrain from disclosing such information to any third party or using it in any other fashion without the permission of the customer.
- During times when the company has visitors from customer or prospect organizations, please be aware of what you have in your work area. Keep anything that is considered confidential in a manner that is not visible. If you are leading a site visit, please tour the building in advance of such visit and be aware of materials/information in public areas, such as on a shelf, that may need to be removed from view or avoided.
- Upon request, Readex will gladly return any information considered confidential as well as delete/destroy electronic files or paperwork not necessary for record keeping.
- From time to time, Readex is asked to supply prospective users with a listing of current/past customers as a source of credibility and referral. We will comply with such requests and include relevant referrals unless notified in advance that a current/past customer does not wish to be included in such listings.
- Readex will permit the use of questionnaires as work samples unless expressly prohibited by a customer or we are generally aware that a customer would ask us to refrain from doing so.
Your receipt of these policies indicates your acceptance of the responsibilities outlined above.