AD EFFECTIVENESS SURVEYS
This study measures Ads only
How do you rate the ad’s:
• Attention-Getting Ability
• Information Value
– Feedback on either actions taken or impressions generated
– Verbatim responses to “What message or feeling do you get from this ad?“
Verbatim comments bring the numbers to life. Where else will your advertisers get the unvarnished opinion of their target market – just for running an ad in the study issue?
This study measures ads only
Is the ad:
• Visually Appealing?
• Easy to Read?
• Offering Enough Information?
• Clearly Communicating benefits?
– An Overall Effectiveness Rating
– Verbatim responses to “What could this ad do differently to better communicate with you?“
This study measures Ads and/or Editorial
Red Sticker™ is the only one of our four standard studies that measures editorial.
• Do you recall seeing?
• Do you recall reading?
• Did you find it interesting/useful?
Online Ad Measurement Survey
Boost your online ad sales, upgrade smaller ads to larger ads, make more sales calls, and strengthen advertiser partnerships. This unique study takes your advertisers past the click counts and gives them a real idea of how online ads will succeed with your audience.
How much do you agree that this ad:
• captures my attention
• provides relevant information
• gives me a favorable impression of the company
• clearly identifies the advertiser
• supports previous impressions I had of the company
• has a compelling call to action
• offers the right amount of information
• is an effective online ad
Which of the following elements of this ad is most likely to prompt you to click or take action?
• picture/illustration • logo • text
• contact information/URL • animation • price/special offer
Verbatim responses to “How would you improve this ad?“
How Readex Ad Effectiveness Studies Work
All our studies measure ad effectiveness. To make things simple, Readex offers four standard studies for print ads and one study for online ads. But we’re no stranger to customizing studies to meet a publisher’s specific needs.
Although each standard study differs by a variety of factors: data collected, reports, price, etc., the method is similar.
4 Big Benefits
1. Bring new advertisers into your studied issue or onto your website.
2. Upgrade current advertisers by setting minimum frequencies, or size/color standards.
3. Reach out more: first to explain the study, then to deliver results.
4. Strengthen relationships with advertisers by offering sound, creative suggestions about the types of ads that seem to work in your market.